Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's Valentine's Day And I'm Beckatonic

first song listened to on Valentine's day 2007: "I'm Your Man" by leonard cohen

first food eaten on Valentine's day 2007: a chee-toh

first major decision of Valentine's day 2007: Maybe don't go to my seminar. (First skipped class of the semester)

first really great thing of Valentine's day 2007: I found a notebook I thought I'd lost

AND NOW:
current song listened to on Valentine's day 2007: "love me like you" by the magic numbers

current food eaten on Valentine's day 2007: the last cupcake my suitemate amanda made

current major decision of Valentine's day 2007: write in the edits for my varsity show script NOW, before I run out of time LATER

current really great thing of Valentine's day 2007: this song

AND LATER:
first truly disgusting question of Valentine's day 2007: And I wouldn't even ask this but suddenly I'm really curious: And don't feel like you even have to acknowledge that I asked this if it's really gross: have you ever number two'd without number one'ing? I only ask because that almost happened to me this morning and I got so confused that I stayed until I could calm down. Forget I asked. This is gross. OH GOD now I look like I'm trying to sarah-silverman up my blog!

rest assured, my feelings for sarah silverman remain the same. OH MY GOD ISN'T SHE SO FUNNY FOR BEING THE FIRST GIRL EVER TO USE CURSE WORDS AND TALK ABOUT DOODIES? WOW, SARAH SILVERMAN, YOUR GIRL-NEXT-DOOR LOOKS ARE THROWN INTO SUCH AN IDIOSYNCRATIC JUXTAPOSITION WITH YOUR POTTY MOUTH AND I THINK THAT'S FUNNY! SO FUNNY! THEY SHOULD GIVE YOU A SHOW ON COMEDY CENTRAL. WHAT'S THAT? THEY DID? OH THANK GOD, BECAUSE YOU TOTALLY DESERVE IT.

Who am I to talk? I'm talking about poop and listening to weird lounge music on Valentine's day.

Be mine?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first off.
you know one of our strongest shared hatreds has always been for sarah silverman, but to my chagrin the first episode of her show was funny.

second off.
I enjoyed the play recount, and I'm glad to know you still use the chair to the face as it is obviously the best ending anyone could imagine.

finally off.
super cute picture of you in varsity show! You kind of look like Delta Burke on designing women before she got fat.

http://amysrobot.com/files/delta.jpg

happy vd day bitchface!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home