Sunday, July 15, 2007

Let My Love Open The Door To Your House

NOTHING GOING, HUH?
unless:
1) went to a smallish dinner party at phil and grace's
3) drew a lot of bruises on my right leg, under my right eye
4) REALLY LIKE the "p" section of artists on my itunes
2) did you realize emma thompson and alan rickman (professors Trelawney and Snape, respectively) were married in Love Actually? I just realised. You're welcome for spelling it that way, England.
e) Do you say it peter CETera or peter ceTERa? I want to say it like et cetera, but I hear the bigwigs at vh1 and whatever going like ceTERa. In related news, a lot of the time when I hear about Michael Cera (the biggest star in the hollywood sky), I think of peter cetera. similar last names, you see.
13) before I drew the bruises, I did a lovely smokey eye effect so I could then put eye drops in my eyes and cry all the makeup down my face. It took FOREVER but was eventually worth it.



oh my God this is the funniest thing the internet has offered up to me all night. That baby must've really been asking for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home