Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Never Have I Had A Stupider Time Being Sick

-my tonsils hurt and are the size of gumballs
-when I swallow, I want to die
-my ears have been stuffed for a week
-for the past two mornings, I've woken up with like, hardened crap at the threshold between my throat and my mouth and IT'S TOO RIDICULOUS TO GO AWAY
-even soup doesn't help
-I went to the doctor and it's not even strep.

So then what is it?
You tell me. Seriously, anybody reading this who's a doctor or something, go for it. You'll find the comments section below. What is my ailment? How can it get better, other than taking robitussin? Is it honestly that bad for me to take more than one cough drop every hour?

ow, my throat.

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

I would recommend anything that you have to give them your liscense to buy. Anything that you can use to make meth will cure your cold. feel betttter!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home