Thursday, September 13, 2007

Twenty Two? More Like New Year Jew

I'M 22.

how it feels different:
-somehow seriously not as ok that my room is this messed up
-no class, yes sass
-overall less excitement for upcoming birthday party (yet still excitement exists)
-I might have always felt like this, but particularly today I feel like when I walk around, I can basically tell people I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT. Not even with words, just with like, meaningful glances and funny sunglasses. I WILL DO WHAT I WANT I AM 22 YEARS OLD WHO ARE YOU, CAROL CHANNING? GET OUT MY FACE CAROL!

plus I'm really lucky so far knock knock knock on wood!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy bday becky!!! I hope your eye is feeling better and you're excited to be 22. I tried to write this on your wall 3 times but f'ing facebook wouldn't let me. so i'm doing it here.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home