Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Dance Too Much Booty In Your Pants




Last night, this little lady right here knitted those little sushis up there. IMPRESSED MUCH? I figured. Don't freak out or anything though - I can't eat it. So I'm not that lucky.

Laura K's visiting, if her plane ever gets here!! We're going to do everything there is to do in Atlanta! World of Coke, chik-fil-a,...uh, the olympic village? Yeah whatever we're going to have a blast. We'll see if Gabe can still do 90 (he definitely can).

This movie with the kids that hear a voicemail of their own deaths used to be scary, but ever since I convinced myself to watch the whole trailer, I realized it's pretty dumb. The death-apparitions look as fake as that tree monster from Ernest Scared Stupid. I can see the seam in your costume, stupid tree monster!! I'm not afraid anymore!

Maybe I should try out other forms of dance, such as ballet or african.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home