Saturday, November 24, 2007

Three Times Upon A Time?

what a dumb thing for my tv to say!

FURTHERMORE:
Today was the Abrams Family edition of my radio show. Listen here! (It's out of order (as usual))

ALSO:
I've been alone in my suite for the past three nights, which made it a lot like being at home. Just you and me, tv. And internet makes three.

WHAT'S MORE:
I threw up last night! Why? I don't know. I woke up with a stomachache and was like "this surely won't last long" and then my throat was like "I don't know, becky" and then my brain was like "kev! get a plate!" like in Home Alone.

OTHER THAN THAT:
It's been sudoku/crosswordgiving break, apparently. I've half-done like 5 crosswords.

FINALLY:
It's genuinely Christmas season now!! IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

We did it!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

i threw up on saturday. although I must say mine was more predictable. That streak is long gone. Merry Christmas!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Dollar Boner said...

haha I threw up on Friday, in my trash. I was kinda suprised. puke party for us, woo.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home