Monday, December 17, 2007

Sweaters, Snow, And I Overslept Again

quiz format (for your plaisir)

a) What's the last thing you googled?
free sheet music "take five"

b) what did you just spill on your shirt?
coffee! (cold)

c) is there something you should be doing right now?
well, reading 100 pages for Islamic Civ and then studying for the final on wednesday might be a good idea.

d) do you plan to start any time soon?
I figured I'd write in you, bloggy

e) that doesn't seem smart.
Up yours!

f) Fine. Didn't you make a to-do list?
Yes.

g) can you tell me what's on it?
i) pack
ii) finish act I pages and final outline & send
iii) turn in josh's paper to Philosophy
iv) study for islamic civ
v) get new prescription
vi) plan radio show
vii) turn in prescription

h) what have you completed by now?
items (iii) and (v).

j) what's this about a radio show?
THE AMOXICILLIN VARIETY HOUR: YOU'RE WELCOME, which usually airs saturdays at 2pm on wbar.org, is throwing a

SLUMBER PARTY!!
from 8-12 tonight.

k) that sounds like a ton of fun. But what will you talk about for four hours?
I haven't completed item (vi) yet.

l) you don't even have any ideas?
I guess you'll just have to tune in.

m) What should I get you for Christmas?

I'LL TELL YOU!

-How I Met Your Mother season 2
-alabaster perfume from banana republic
-this camera
-good times
-great oldies
-fox 97
-some stationery
-a new purse?
-recipes
-a board game.

n) those all sound so reasonable and fun!
I agree.

o) did you just hear a mouse?
Yes, and then I stood on all my furniture NOT because I was afraid of it, but to see if I could sneak up on it. I couldn't.

p) that seems obvious.
HINDSIGHT'S 20/20 I GUESS

q) better spill some more coffee on your shirt
oh ha-ha-ha

r) that sounded like jay's dad on "The Critic!"
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s) see you later!
see you later!

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

what a fun camera! i'll give you fox 97 for christmas. i will sing a different shower stall singers song everytime I talk to you from now on.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home