Tuesday, January 01, 2008

One January Two Thousand Eight

Welcome, 2008!

So far today, you've helped me buy root beer and turn a pair of busted corduroys into a tres a la mode miniskirt. Also we used fabric softener for the first time. What a great year you're turning out to be!

On a sadder note, we finished How I Met Your Mother season 2 today. What a blow. Now what are we going to watch? How about 1 1/2 episodes of Dinosaurs and an entire dvd's worth of Arrested Development? That sounds great. Let's watch those in the immediate past.

Additionally, you and I have discovered kroger-brand gorgonzola & apple frozen pizza. We've already baked it, but we're still waiting for it to cool off before we slice it.

Laura K's coming to visit tomorrow, 2008! Could you possibly be as excited as I am? Not sure. But if I had to guess, I'd think that on your first day, you'd be as excited as possible. Other than on my birthday. I think you're going to get pretty excited when that rolls around.

So without further ado, here are my predictions for the ten most significant dates of your already amazing 365 days, 2008:

29 January
5 February
23 March
10 May
30 June
4 August
13 September
12 October
3 November
30 December

We'll keep a close eye on them, without a doubt.

I never knew these America's Next Top Model girls could be so horrible to each other. Did you know? PS 2008 this is what we watch. No surprise. But seriously, were you seeing this? The blind girl was accusing the eventual winner of steal her negativity-absorbing crystals. What a weirdo!!

Things are going swimmingly so far for us, 2008. Let's keep it up. You're going to be even taller than me someday! Probably by February.

Have a blast, 2008! Confatulations for being born!

sincerely,
becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home