Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Slapsgiving!!

new to this year's thanksgiving:

a) Mystic Pizza? What is this?
b) I made my suitemates disappear? I made my suitemates disappear! PS everyone else went home.
c) cool the fire alarm is going off.

FORTY THOUSAND HOURS LATER

d) oh great I get to see the last two minutes of Mystic Pizza. I'm putting together that Julia Roberts got mad at her rich boyfriend, and I guess JoJo got married after all.
e) these eyebrows! LORDY!
f) I really, really need to go ahead and take that shower.
g) Or at least pick out what I'm wearing.
h) it'll be dark in an hour and a half
i) spooooky! jk guys halloween's over.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS, EVERYBODY! And happy busiest shopping day of the year tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger invisible_hand said...

happy slapsgiving to you, too!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home