Saturday, January 05, 2008

She Does Drugs Probably Every Hour

PAST
-Laura K visited
-gabe got an oil change
-I ate two old biscuits
-and slept on the couch again

PRESENT
-there's a season of America's Next Top Model I've never even seen!
-I'm naturally still on the couch
-I just found out from mom that you're supposed to microwave old biscuits with a damp paper towel so it won't get hard
-too late now, I guess

FUTURE
-get totes in shape
-hopefully there will be a nap, but Lord knows that never happens for me
-get tons of calls from all my friends and whatever
-look/be/smell fierce

DREAM
-some jerk woman who worked at Ham Del (only it was different) was all in my face about needing to buy a bluetooth earpiece for my phone since I was being indiscreet on my cell phone. Then I started yelling at her and I think I wanted to punch her but it didn't happen because then Josh showed up and was like "look! I showed up early!" Then, WITHIN THE DREAM, I realized I was dreaming! But instead of turning into a lucid dream, it was more like in tv where you wake up a trillion times and each time it's a dream. Only mine wasn't exactly like that.
-long story short, I almost had a lucid dream.

AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN
-I didn't think this show was still on the air!!
-the guy has a cow model in his kitchen whose various cuts of meat are painted on.
-where could I get one of those?
-WHOA MEATLOAF?

MEATLOAF
-awesome!
-they're putting cheese in it but first they're freezing the grated cheese so it doesn't clump when they mix it with the meat oh man America's Test Kitchen is a genius.
-ingredient that changes texture of meat: saltines.
-gelatine?!!

CHARGER
-laptop needs a charger!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog now. Just thought you should know.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home