Sunday, February 24, 2008

Things You Might Not Have Known About Me

-I'm a bad guesser (except at pictionary and charades, in which case I'm AMAZOID)

-I forgot tonight was oscar night until like, twenty minutes ago

-I haven't listened to probably 1/5 of my itunes ever

-I'm drinking diet coke out of a coffee mug

-I've recently cut WAY down on coffee

-For your health, dummy!

-Yesterday I took 3 naps and today I've taken 2 (so far)

-It's been a big week

-Wherein sleep hasn't been available

-I have a new radio show with Laura K!

-"The Amoxicillin Variety Hour Hits the News!"

-tonight at midnight on wbar.org

-I spill often (you probably did know that)

-I had a dream with this cool traveling bathroom/elevator that gave dogs cream when they were thirsty and then before that, I time-traveled and had to avoid myself and be in the same room with myself, and what's most strange is that in the first part of the time-travel, when I was just doing things for the first time, I remember a mysterious person always hiding her face with a newspaper and stuff going around where I was. IT WAS ME FROM THE FUTURE! What an odd time travel model my brain came up with! I guess I was dreaming from the future with this added memory from a now-dead universe. At least something like that. Let me know your thoughts on this.

-Planning on hitting that third nap pretty soon.

-No oscar plans

-I've only seen one of the best picture nominees.

-I'd like to hold a contest for readers to guess which nominee, but it would be embarrassing how obvious it is.

-It's Juno.

-I'm embarrassed now.

-ARRIVEDERCI RIO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

Is coffee that bad for you? I always hated it until last year and now I can't stop drinking it. Your dream was crazy.

7:48 PM  
Blogger kat said...

i saw juno with you and i was still like geez i wonder which one? i know this probably goes without saying but you should really see no country for old men. it was intensely good. I haven't seen there will be blood, but we all know how i feel about pt anderson.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home