Saturday, January 12, 2008

By The By

I had ANOTHER dream that the world was ending! Not ending so much as like, all the computers were going to fail and we were all looking at mass starvation and an undoing of society at the cost of dying violent deaths. But then during the dream, I was like "but becky, y2k didn't actually happen. So maybe this won't happen." Then I woke up before it happened.

This was a few nights ago. Last night I apparently had food network on all night. I woke up temporarily to watch bobby flay (married to the old ADA on SVU) make chicken cacciatore, and then later on the naked chef (now with a different name) made squash cupcakes (for his daughter?).

This movie looks so dumb, but check me out:
david krumholtz
paulo costanzo
woody harrelson
alicia silverstone
thus I must keep watching you, Scorched, you complete b-hole. "whoa whoa whoa I'm that girl from She's All That only now I'm all punky and the only redeeming thing about my character is that I had a cool dream sequence where I was this ninja girl who beat up my friend's boss!" But enough of quoting actual lines from the movie.

Let's talk about my day.
well it started out with the bobby flay/naked chef episode. Then I think I watched The Soup by the time I was actually awake, which did and always does make me feel a little more losery. Then I got a chicken biscuit and ATE IT and during all that, I was making some peppermint coffee that I subsequently drank and still am drinking.

Later on I plan to babysit two VERY cute babies for five hours. Before that, I'll go to walmart just for kicks, and wayyy after that I'll hang out with sweet sassy tullassy, trash biscuit, bread toucher, earth girl, and I think that's it. Maybe trash biscuit's cousin.

I AM SCORCHED AND YOU WILL WATCH ME!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh I'm always envisioning you on a typewriter up in NYC...and then I realize you're still in the A? I'm tres jealous, haha. enjoy those chicken biscuits.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home