Tuesday, March 04, 2008

HONEST TO BLOG HAHA I'M DIABLO CODY NOW!

this morning I have:
a. woken up at 9 (9!)
b. watched an episode of "Fudge"
c. scratched my head because my hair desperately needs a washing
d. coughed a ton
e. eaten a haystack (butterscotch variety)


today I plan to:
a. go to both of my classes (for once)
b. have soup for lunch
c. shower (fingers crossed!)
d. drop off a prescription


what would be cool is if I:
a. exercised
b. had a job lined up
c. had an apartment lined up
d. owned Meatballs


I hope you:
a. have a good day
b. buy me Meatballs
c. don't get a sunburn in this spring weather!
d. take a good walk
e. stumble upon something VERY surprising (on the up-and-up)

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

a. did you watch snl on saturday? because what's his face's impression of diablo cody was funny.
b. "fudge" still exists somewhere? awesome.
c. i woke up at 9am yesterday (and I'm on spring break!!)
d. I loved this list format.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home