Tuesday, December 07, 2004

My Stomach Says To Me, "Enough With The Brie, Already"

Me: Question, Becky: What is your favorite TV theme song tonight?
Myself: That's easy! Perfect Strangers, of course.

Click Me To See Something Funny

Me: Say, did you ever get around to writing that Lit Hum essay?
Myself: Hmm, funny you should ask, because No I Most Definitely Did Not.
Me: That's ok I guess...It's just-- Didn't you plan to do that last night?
Myself: shhh shhhh shhh baby, let's not ruin it.
Me: I'm not sure what you mean.
I: barges in What's going on, ladies?
Myself: Oh hey-what's up?
I: Meh, not much.
Me: Have you at least started thinking of what your essay will be on? Like a topic or something?
Myself: No but here is what I have done: Painted a Triceratops.
I: Awesome!
Me: Oh.
Myself: Isn't it good?
Me: Yes...yeah.
I: It's amazing!
Myself: Thanks. I thought so, too.
I: It's incredible!
Me: I'm going to bed.
Myself: Later, loser.
I: eats the Triceratops painting

fin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home