Thursday, January 20, 2005

10cc Wanted Me To Tell You

a) iPOD DELIVERED TODAY! It reads "Rebecca Freakin Abrams (line break) Yeah! Oh Yeah!" on the back. It's amazing. And moderately easy to set up. Thanks, iPod!

b) my nose is bleeding?!! This must be the week for dashed bodily-function-related records. Throwing up- yep. Nosebleed? uhh I guess. Maybe it's because this is my first winter with so much snow...each individual snowflake's pointy edges are tearing up my nose's insides. I don'ta smoka the crack--so what gives?

c) My little iPod is sitting in its mouse pouch thing that Katherine got me for Christmas. Its earphones are wrapped around and the whole thing sits in my new Belle and Sebastian mug. The picture makes me so happy that my mouth wants to fall off my face.

d) oh yeah and 10cc wanted me to tell you that I'm not in love - it's just a silly phase I'm going through

e) and just because I call you up, don't get me wrong; don't think you've got it made

f) I hope everyone did something civil rightsish on Monday. Here's what is on this card that I got from the MLK center:
I will:
* Respect all people
* Live a life of loving, not hating
* Choose patience over anger, non-violence over force
* Actively help to promote freedom, justice, and world peace.

g) and in reply to Holly's comment on the last one: I know that Arab Strap is a separate band and b&s is referencing them in the song. So I guess a boy from the Arab Strap knocked some guy on his back. haha good one, Arab Strap guy!

h) and in particularly rigorous reply to SarahTullass's comment: sometimes the kids here are like "sheesh stop laughing already - you haven't stopped for ten minutes and all the guy did was fart." And that's when I miss Sweet Sassy Tullassy. Wait I can't go in--because I got--because I've got the farts! I've got the farts.

Eye Shields: Activate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home