Thursday, January 13, 2005

I Am The Lovable Tramp! I AM!

Today: Mommy-Daughter Day, starring myself and of course, my mom.
Events!
1) I slept in until 11:30 or so
2) Bagel for breakfast with/near mom
3) Drove mother to Stone Mountain to pick up special peppermint pieces for our...
4) Peppermint Bark Bake-Off!!
5) Drove mother to Mercer so she could pick up books for her next semester in Seminary School
6) Picked up some more dry food for Sparkey (.my dog.) at the vet
7) Made it just in time to the Reeeeg(...al Cinemas) to see Spanglish
8) Accompanied mother to grocery store (Publix) to buy the rest of the stuff we need for the Peppermint Bark Bake-Off!!
9) Came home.
10) Watched "The O.C." with mother while preparing/eating a caprese salad
11) Mmmm caprese salad!
12) I made MY peppermint bark for the Peppermint Bark Bake-Off!!, but mom decided to make hers tomorrow.
13) Ate a little sushi from Publix (blech? I enjoyed it. You'll eventually observe that I have low-ish food standards).
14) End of day's events.

Definitely the least argumentative Mommy-Daughter Day we've ever had. I chalk it up to the Peppermint Bark Bake-Off!! Yesssssssssss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home