Monday, January 17, 2005

You'll Have To Make It Someday

Instead of buying a bottle of wine, I bought a six-pack of cream soda for the Varsity Show dinner I will attend later tonight. Don and I shared pineapple rum in his room forty-five minutes ago. A lesson learned: back-and-forth game = so quickly trashed. Not trashed; buzzed. And sleepy. We pregamed for the semester...

because classes start tomorrow. I wish Mark would come back from the airport with Taylor already so we can all be happy and cool our jets. I'm eating a Mentos Cool Chew, which is not a regular Mentos (the freshmaker). This one isn't a "freshmaker" I guess. When I bought the cream soda, I also bought some cheese and crackers.

Better compare notes with your older sister. I don't know if I should go to the fencing class tomorrow. I think I heard that phys ed classes don't start until next week. Who even knows?

David Wain wasn't on the flight. Here's the link for Stella clips again. Stella is offfffffff. I should be reading Virgil's Aeneid. As the cigarette catches and sets off the smoke alarm...which reminds me: I got my Belle and Sebastian "For Fans Only" mug in the mail today! Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home