Wednesday, January 19, 2005

What Have I Done? What Have I Done?!

Here is what I've done:
1) Thrown up
2) Not read the first six books of The Aeneid for tomorrow's 9am class
3) Listened to "Carey" by one madame Joni Mitchell far too many times in one day
4) You're a mean old daddy
5) But I like you
6) Registered for sought-after Italian class
7) I'm so screwed with classwork and it's only the first day
8) Attended first Varsity Show rehearsal
9) Oh and the laughing!
10) Basta.

I miss Barbara Spinelli. My stomach misses feeling like it won't throw up at any second. My mouth missed the cream soda last night...and headed straight for oh so much wine wine wine. Tired + 130 more pages of ancient epic + online packet of Frontiers of Science Introductory Material - time - drive + cold cold room = My Rockin Tuesday Night

it's a mean old daddy, but I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home