Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Reality Generation

I think that's what our generation's name might be. Because of all the reality television. I hope this isn't what we're remembered for.
I feel like I heard another potential generation name, but I forgot---no no it's the Millenials. I heard that's what we might be called.
Your Cover's Blown!
Tonight I watched Lost and Alias. Two abc shows! It's been a while since I watched abc on purpose. Prior to tonight's abc deluge, I watched six episodes of Sex and the City. Thanks, Blockbuster! Catching up on tv is the greatest.
I'll bring the hampers down after Alias. Then I'll do the dishes. Does my hair usually look dry?
Oh man! I saw the most hilarious tv spot EVER! It's one of those new reality "my kid is a brat and I'm helpless to do anything about it!" shows. On the commercial, a little boy head-butts his mom on the couch! Hahahahahaha her head snaps back and she's all "owww!" Oh man that's quality.
On Alias, they keep talking about Sydney "blowing her cover." That's why, earlier, I wrote "Your Cover's Blown!" I think something's about to go down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home