Saturday, January 15, 2005

I'm Flying In Three And One-Half Hours

I'm flying back to the city tonight. From the Reasonably Sized Peach to the Big Apple.

I can't seem to type anything that makes me feel funny. Funny-haha, not funny-strange. I could type plenty of things to make myself feel funny-strange. I hope I don't cry at the airport. I can't understand how this break was so long and so short. I didn't have to take up my time seeing movies by myself, and in fact, I sort of feel like I ran out of time to see my friends. Not enough time. But then again, I've been away from school so long that it's going to be weird to have to take keys to the bathroom again. And when I was leaving, I was so worried that I'd miss taking my damn keys to the bathroom. This is dumb.

I'll probably get there and everything will seem like I never left. My little room, my friends, every part of the campus. It's been almost a month, and I'll definitely feel like I've been gone, but it will rush back to me by - I'd bet - an hour after I get back. Wait Wait WAIT who am I to guess how I'll take it?! I hate predicting things like this because when it isn't the same, I get sad. And when it is the same, I get bored. Ok so strike all of this. I guess I could just erase it, but no no no that's wa-a-aay too much work on my end. I'll see how I feel when I get there.

I'm glad I'll get to fly back when it's dark and all the city-lights are on. I'm seeing Avenue Q with grandma tomorrow. I hope I don't forget to call her when I get in. I hope somehow David Wain ends up on my flight. I bet he funnies up a lot of flights. Like by farting or having seizures or stumbling drunkenly into the cockpit, shouting "Do...you...knowhoIam?! List-listen...I'm David...Fuckin....Rain...Wain hahahaahahahaha whoa!" and then falling onto a stewardess backwards. Hahaha!

Oh! Amy Sedaris was on Letterman last night! I don't watch Dave as often as I'd like, but I turned it on last night and there she was!! With a can-can dress and everything. Good surprise, Dave, good surprise. It's hard to type "surprise." Am I drunk?

No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home