Friday, January 14, 2005

There Are Fifteen People In This House And You're The Only One Who Has To Make Trouble

I was just rereading the last entry and I'd like to clarify:
"blech" goes to the fact that last night's sushi was from Publix, not to the idea of sushi, itself. I heart sushi.

Just so we're clear.

I just heard my mom's voice coming from the kitchen going, "ugh unngghh (reaching for something) uhhh Chicken...damn!" Whaaa?

Ok, Disney, I'll watch the first movie in TV Week with (2005) in its summary. Now You See It. It's about a misunderstood magician who really does real magic. But he doesn't know how to control it! And also he's on some reality show about kid magicians. Whatever I'm watching it.

OH WHAT- HE JUST SAID "TUTELAGE!!!" WHOAAAAAAA Remember a couple entries ago when the title was something about "tutelage"?!?! AAAAAAAA IT REALLY IS MAGIC!!!! The guy, the old-man magician, was the one who said it. I'm amazed!

I love it when people (especially Callie) exclaim "What the--?!"

and I also love it when people describe size with "about yea big..." Laura Clawson did that today and I was thrilled. Katherine and I saw her at Target. Boy do I love Target.

oh ho ho the old-man magician just used magic to erase this moron's incriminating tape. Haha good one, old man! Under your tutelage, I'd be unstoppable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home