Sunday, January 23, 2005

Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!

A) If Mark's most recent blog entry is still "Minority Report" the next time I see it, I'm going to cut off his ass and throw it out the window
B) I don't want work
C) Frontiers is a pisser
D) Learning Music Theory doesn't seem worth suffering the bitch-man teacher
E) Laundry room sucks!
F) Have to go get laundry!
...
G) Certain little bitches think that they can just take my clothes out of the washer and throw them devil-may-care on top of the machines. Certain little bitches are dead wrong.
H) Talking to you, shaved-head asshole.
I) I'm going to throw all your clothes on the dirty, linty laundry-room floor
J) Seriously I will.

K) Now I'm moving away from the laundry-pisser portion of the Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! list.
L) Can't find a way to buy that damn The State dvd
M) No good snacks in vending machine downstairs
N) Second ginger ale since last night - not really anything to bitch about
O) Sore muscles from all that awesome snow-activity (e.g. sledding, tackling, tripping).
P) Such slim chances that I'll ever see another celebrity
Q) Because I suck
R) So much bitching!
S) S seems like a good enough letter to end on. If I even cared.

screw you guys - I'm going home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home