Saturday, January 22, 2005

Blizzard!

I'm snowed in!!

The snow is covering my seventh-story window and I can barely keep warm in this crazy blizzard and there's no hope of leaving and I am so glad I just bought eight crates of eggs so I won't grow hungry while I wait out this natural phenomenon in my room!

It's all true! It really is snowing. A lot. 14-20 inches! I couldn't be more excited! I'm not exactly snowed all the way in, and I suppose I didn't really just buy dozens of eggs. But I think we're all missing the point here - there is snow and it's falling like crazy. Shouting profanities and throwing cats during each snowflake's journey to earth. Like Crazy.

Snowing! There's so much of it! FINALLY! My Lady D'Arbanville! This rose will never die; this rose will never die! Cat Stevens, what are you doing here? I always forget how much he loves blizzards, too.

I'll never do work again!

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

Woohooo for snow and being snowed in! woohoo for us all!!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home