Friday, January 21, 2005

C'est L'homme Ideal Charme Au Masculin

It's ok to wake up at twelve-thirty when you're a tuckered out college kid. That's what I've learned this week. I can't even help it anymore - my body is completely dead until noon, and then I consider waking up by around one. Of course, classes usually rear their ugly heads in the middle of this routine, but not over the weekend.

No, not over the weekend.

So the iPod is going well and the sleeping is really nice. I have errands to run today. Errands! My first friend Erin, from across the street? No no no Becky, errands. I remember that day like it was yesterday, that day when I found not only words, but - more importantly - myself.

Damn these glasses, son, etc.

I don't actually wear glasses.

iPod ear phones hurt my little ears. It's good to cross the campus blasting Air's "Sexy Boy." Or is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home