Friday, January 28, 2005

Fascinating New Thing

FRIDAY MORNING!

-Went to brunch at Toast with Taylark.
-Enjoyed it very much
-Heck yeah I'll go back there
-Remembered How Much I Loved I Heart Huckabees
-Put on big sunglasses as we walked back to the dorm from Toast
-Attracted more than just a few vindictive looks...I think these sunglasses are asshole glasses or something. People just hate them.
-Checked messages
-Feel sleepy again
-Accidentally woke up at 8 today and then FOUGHT for more sleep
-Ended up sleeping until noon
-Yesssssssssssss
-TOAST is a restaurant on Broadway that has very nice burgers and sandwiches and other stuff that I didn't have. I had a "Danish Burger," which was made of swiss-cheese-and-portobello-stuffed burger meat. On a really nice bun. And this salad on the side. And a really ginormous cup of water.
-I appreciate big cups of water
-Probably because I hate being out of water at restaurants
-That will go on my list of pet peeves, along with misspelling "lose" and cheating during party games. And nosiness.

Are you sorry that you treat me unkind? Never You Mind!

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

i too hate party game cheaters! Although it does make it alot easier to hate them when you realize that they just want to be like you (the naturally good at party gamers)

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home