Thursday, January 27, 2005

And So Annie Waits For A Call From A Friend

...The same - it's the same, was it always the same? Annie waits for the last TIME. (oh-oohhh)
by Benny Foldsie

Grazie a Amanda, Hollsie, and Josh for all the answers. How sad for Paul and Ringo that everyone hates them...and how lucky for the inky-face guy that everyone wants a piece!

Only things keeping me from the weekend:
1) Ear Training - no big deal. Just a 50 minute class where I read the solfege over and over and over and over and over
2) Fundamentals of Western Music (music theory) - immediately after Ear Training. I still don't have a book, which is a problem because it makes me seem like a slacker. Just like my old man-- he was a slacker, too. An hour and fifteen minutes.

THEN:
WEEKEND!!!!

Plans?
1) Maybe come up with an argument to present at Philo, but maybe not. Any thoughts on shallow people knowing themselves? Please comment before 8:30 tonight, if so.
2) Probably shower
3) Try to forget how awkward I am at fencing...which reminds me of earlier today, when I remembered how much I love it when gym teachers end every sentence with a matter-of-fact "You're dead now."
"Ok...see that? You're dead now."
4) Philo!
5) I [heart] Huckabees!
6) And after...WHO EVEN KNOWS?

when all words fail, she speaks
her mix tape's a masterpiece
walks through the garden so the roses can see
oh I
(have you got nothing to say?)

I WANT TO BE KATE!

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

Sometimes Ben Folds Five is just so right. You are going to LOVE I heart Huckabees! I'm so excited maybe I'll go see it again tonight!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home