Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Tatters Matter

MANY THANKS to Katherine and Holly, who provided quite intriguing answers to my survey - anyone else who feels like taking the survey, please do so. I'll read your answers with gusto! Becky Wants To Know!

And now, as promised, here are my answers:
1) George, John, Paul, Ringo. While Lennon wrote several of the b.e.s.t. songs I have ever heard, he had a few with McCartney near the beginning that were stinkers. And everything I've heard from Harrison is amazing. Ringo just plain stinks.

2) Hell yes I'd go inside a brothel! That would be hilarious! I bet there'd be a bunch of animatronic whores shifting to-and-fro and freaky loud carnival music inside. Carnival Carnival Carnival!

3) Usually when there's a funny smell, I figure it's some intruder who's so dumb that he wears heavy cologne or sweats a lot in my room. And then I think, "silly cat-burglar, don't you see I've already one-upped you?"

4) Worse would be the falling down thing. I heart pizza. Pizza Pizza Pizza! Additionally, there's really no good way to recover from falling down in public. You can't really laugh it off and you probably shouldn't look overly embarrassed.

5) Most Definitely I'd do the facial hair guy because drawn on facial hair is very very funny. Which is something the Shweaty Balls skit isn't. I'd probably throttle the Shweaty Balls guy's neck, steal his money, and take Old Ink-Face out for a night on the town. Or maybe a night in, actually. People don't need to see all the ink because they probably won't get it.

6) Ginger makes me want to extinct it. Pineapple any day.

7) It really does depend...Cardigans are so much easier to deal with, but pullovers generally keep me warmer. So I'd say seasons determine my answer - pullovers these days but cardigans later on.

I thought if we lived apart, we could make a brand new start. Do you want to break my heart? Yeah! Oh Yeah!
What a dark and dreary life! Are you reaching for a knife?! Would you really kill your wife? Yeah! Oh Yeah!
Oh I Die I Die I Die! So it's over, you and I. Was my whole life just a lie? Yeah! Oh Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home