Sunday, January 02, 2005

Oh No!!...or, Still In The Sky & Shining Above You

oh no oh no
I read Katherine's blog today and I hope I haven't offended her with the Team Zissou cap situation. I was actually hoping that Team Zissou could be the theme of our next round of Wal-Mart portraits. Damn it I hate it when this happens. Passive Aggression can't be the new face of 2005 - it just can't! I'll probably give her a call tomorrow. That's the way we do things in Aught-Five. We give people calls tomorrow. Welcome to the OC, bitch!

Here's why 2005 is getting better day by day:
1) Yesterday's Events - woke up on not-my-couch. Watched Better Off Dead on my laptop while resting on my husband (you know, that pillow thing that you rest on)...in my own bed. Ahhhhh. Saw Finding Neverland with Briana. Ate at an authentic Mexican Restaurant (read: no tortilla chips on the table). Zapata. Say it aloud with a thick Mexican accent now and thank me later! Zapata!
2) Today's Events - inspired by Briana's well-kempt appearance, I decided to make a run to Target to buy some pretty-making tools. I left my blow dryer at school, and I needed some more makeup, and blah blah I like spending money blah. So I bought a bunch of great stuff.
3) I guess that's it. Oh yeah and I also bought some silver nail polish, so that's making me pretty happy right now.

If you look at Annie's blog (which I have posted below), you can see some funny pictures of the gingerbread man party she had. My favorite is the one of Julia kissing a gingerbread doctor. I've made it my computer's wallpaper.

Chiquitita, you and I cry - but the sun is still in the sky and shining above you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home