Friday, January 28, 2005

Oh Swedes, I'll Never Get Enough Of Thee

Watch More TV

I just realized that I get a lot of new music suggestions from tv commericals...
For Instance:

1) "We've Been Had" by the Walkmen on some car commercial where these guys drive through stages of life
2) "Picture Book" by the Kinks on those cool hp photo-software ads when they take pictures out of real life and vice-versa
3) "Say Something New" by the Concretes on some commercial I can't even remember. I think there's a house involved

These songs have become music that I listen to a lot. So thanks, TV!

The Concretes cd came in the mail today - that's what made me think of it. Man this is a really good cd.

It's incredible!
4) Oh Yeah I almost forgot - "This Guy's In Love With You" by Herb Alpert was on some commercial for a while, and that made me remember how much I love the song.

So that's 4 songs from commercials. I'm undoubtably right at this point.
I forgot if "undoubtably" is a word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home