Monday, January 03, 2005

Ugly Purple Vomit On The Wall That You're Calling "Art"

"I'm planning on going to the 2010 Olympics, so if you could not *squish* me, that'd be great," said the little a-hole ice skater in the preview I saw today. haha She said this to a fumbling Michelle Trachtenberg and boy, did that put Harriet the Spy in her place.

I didn't get much sleep last night. I went to sleep with Money Train on, and I woke up with Money Train on. Thanks a lot, TBS. I vaguely recall stirring in the middle of the night and hearing some lines from The Jerk. It was the part where the rich Texas oilman is asking Navin for money so he can replace his airplane's cracked leather seats...even saddle soap won't help them! It's embarrassing to take his friends on his plane at this point.
It's not my favorite part. Nope, not even close.

This entry is not being enjoyed by me, its writer. Sorry, everybody. This one's a stinker.

1 Comments:

Blogger the_invisible_hand said...

i got my wisdom teeth out (see upcming entry) and have been watching so many movies. i was not aware how much i loved amelie, til now, that is. and mona lisa smile was sheepishly enjoyed, but not gushed over. i feel like a audial/visual sponge, or fly paper, or ionizerrrrr?
i dunno.
my face is puffy. :'-(

~josh

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home