Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Plans, Plus My Super-Cool Popular Friend Fran

Am I late, or is the rest of the world just early?

LISTEN UP, JANET WEISS:
a) home for Spring Break over the period of Saturday 3/12 (afternoonish) to Wednesday 3/16 (late evening). So make your plans now, and make them good.
FYI- half birthday on March 13th. Consider.

b) Put on either Quasi or Sleater-Kinney, turn down everything else (find a way), and listen only to Janet's drumming. DO IT.

c) Katherine said 2 (TWO!) pertinent things in her art history lecture today and the teacher said "Good Question" to one of them...in front of 150 of her peers (and rivals)...nice one, friend 'o' friends.

d) Make 'Em Laugh! Make 'Em Laugh!

e) Does anyone else miss Gene Kelly? I was in love with him for a while after I saw What A Way To Go!...platonically, of course. I wished he was my dance-teacher or something.

f) Oh Sandra Dee... there's nothing I can say.

g) Potential Future Job: naming things. Like movies. Trust me, I'm good at it. Coach Farter, anyone?

h) I feel bad about something I've written in this post, but what is it? I don't know!!

i) Don't you hate when you feel like you've messed up and you don't know why?

j) I'm ending it here before I start to feel worse.

(Ladies and gentlemen of the city council, I'm just a caveman; I fell in some ice and later got thawed out by some of your scientists. Your world frightens and confuses me. When I see your tall buildings and flashing neon signs, sometimes I just want to get away as fast as I can to my place in Martha's Vineyard. I'm more at home hunting the woolly mammoth than I am hunting a good interior decorator. And when I see a solar eclipse like the one I went to last year in Hawaii, I think "oh no! Is the moon eating the sun?" I don't know! Because I'm a caveman - that's the way I think.)

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

thanks for the shout out, but I actually said 2 pertinent things and then asked a "good" question. my mouth tastes like arby's?

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home