Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Three Minutes

The three-minute post!
(should already be on my way to Italian)

FIND MY BABY, Moby!!!!!!

uh oh two minutes left...where did the time go?

1) mechanical pencil that looks like a real pencil (yellow with twist-up top thing)
2) box of tissues
3) empty liter of bottled water
4) phone
5) mouse ipod-cover
6) strangers with candy Season I
7) papers papers papers
8) of course, laptop

(things on my desk)

one minute left

1) on back of each arm, above the elbow
2) on right leg, from falling down an entire flight of stairs
3) on thigh, from when Don "flying kneed" me

(places on the body where I have bruises)

no fencing this morning, italian quiz now, then music theory midterm...you don't care and neither do I.

TIME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home