Saturday, March 26, 2005

For Once In My Life

Events of the Weekend:
1) Thursday: Decide not to go to Philo, not to go to Ferris Reel, not to go anywhere apparently

2) I can't remember what I did - I didn't go out. I know I watched the OC...oh yeah I got coffee with Alison and tried to go to bed early for the sake of an appointment at 9:30 AM Friday morning

3) 9:30 AM-10:30- appointment

4) 10:30-2:30- Back in my room sleeping

5) Hung out with Mark for a lot of the day, went out around four-thirty to get some food and free tickets to hear Jonathan Safran Foer speak on April 8th

6) Hung out with next-door neighbor, then with Mark and his visiting (and inordinately fun) friend from Georgia who goes to Brown with Rhea Perlman & Danny DeVito's daughter (!!!!!!!)

7) Once she got out of the way for Rhea Perlman!

8) Friday night: I'm not going to use the term "pregame," but what Alison and I do is akin to the general nature of the term

9) Then we go out to Duane Reade to try to find shirts, which we would've embellished to show our support for this guy we know's radio show...it doesn't pan out

10) We go to Nacho's to help celebrate Alison's friend Jack's suitemate's birthday. His name is Dre and Nacho's is fine. Although I usually find bar situations awkward, I am somehow convinced to get up and dance, and I immediately elbow some girl's drink out of her hands... greeeeeaaaaat

11) I see incredibly hot work-study cafeteria guy at the bar

12) Alison and I eventually leave, taking a path out of the bar that makes us pass by cafeteria guy.

13) Cafeteria guy says "Hel-lo" to me as I say "excuse me" to get by. THIS IS A BIG DEAL

14) Cafeteria guy and I get married and are in love for-ever

15) But before that, Alison and I go back to dorm and sit with Mike and my next-door neighbor for a while watching a new WinAmp visualizer Mike downloaded.

16) I can't get to sleep until 6

17) I somehow wake up before 1 on Saturday

18) Put on makeup to go down to Brunch at cafeteria, in case hot cafeteria guy is there

19) He isn't; I need a shower

20) whoa you guys..."shower" is an anagram for "whores." I figured it out when I tried to write "shower" and it came out "hwore"

21) Heavy stuff

22) La lune est libre!
(je crois)

VIVE LO BOOB OSCILLATOR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home