Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My Side! It's Splitting!

Here's who is really good at putting new, exciting lyrics to old musical stand-bys:
Katherine C. Turner

examples:
1) Slow down! You eat too fast-
You've got to make your dinner last
...something something and Feeling Hungry!

2) Hello Ice Cream, my old friend
I've come to eat you again

She should put out a cd called "Simon & Garfunkel & Me ...& Dinner!"

I should keep wearing this sweater vest!

My computer should stop playing this terrible, terrible song!

ahhhh oh yes that's right I'll fly to the arms of my sweet Danny's Song...conceived in love - the sun is gonna shine above! And even though we ain't got money, I'm so in love with ya honey

I'm So Glad You're Shaq! (that's what my window says)

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

you know I completed all 5 before 5! and it was a good day. finally. although I do have to contact Senor Crew Re a transcript that was never sent. hmm...

i love a good sweater vest.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home