Thursday, March 24, 2005

Sugar Ray: Just When They Thought Things Couldn't Get Any Better, They Didn't

I figured out what it was I wanted to write (that I forgot during the last entry):
this week has been The Week of Awkward Waves. People look away right as I wave, I either look away or stare blankly when people wave at me, we waver instead of full-on wave, and everything turns awkward very quickly. I should really just stop waving. But we both know that I'll never be able to stop. My life is pain.

I just watched Steve Carell do a Paul Lynde impression on Conan and I can die a happy wo-man to-night!

"I'll have a double cheeseburger and a chocolate shake"

Say "ok, mr. poopy-pants" and it automatically comes out like Paul Lynde.

whoa whoa whoa but now these weird nonagenarian lady wrestlers are coming onto Conan and I am so disgusted that I can hardly move for fear that I'll puke all over the place.

uuuuggghhhhhhh I've decided in advance to skip fencing tomorrow and I'll go late to Italian -so- it looks like I'm looking right into the eyes of an insanely restful night/morning. Sleep, that's what she'll do. Sleep until she can't sleep any longer! She can't sleep ANY LONGER!

double cheeseburger and chocolate shake - comic gold!

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

have you ever heard my mom's paul lynde impression? because you know its pretty dead on.

ohh sammmy

hahahaha

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home