Sunday, March 27, 2005

This Ring Will Never Be Too Big For My Finger/ This Rose Will Never Die

It's Easter!

I would rather not write this Lit Hum paper on Easter, but it is due tomorrow, so I seem to have painted myself into a horrible corner. I'm pretty sure I'm the first person who's ever said this: College would be so much better without all these classes.

Last night my friends and I dressed in men's/ women's clothing (envision a cross between To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar and Annie Hall). Since we couldn't think of anything to do while so dressed, we changed back pretty quickly. It was a crazy night.

Then this morning I listened to "Con Te Partiro" or "Time To Say Goodbye" (Bocelli and Brightman version) and felt like crying. That always happens with that song, so I'm not worried. Here's what I am worried about: the paper and the fact that I haven't gone to an Easter service today and am starting to consider not going to one tonight. I wish I had worked something out with Matt so I would have to go. Maybe I'll call him and see what he did/ plans to do. Maybe I just won't write the paper. Yeah, that works.

The 7 Wonders of the Ancient World:
1) Great Pyramid of Giza
2) Hanging Gardens of Babylon
3) Statue of Zeus at Olympia
4) Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
5) Mausoleum at Halicarnassus
6) Colossus of Rhodes
7) Lighthouse of Alexandria

The 2 Wonders of March 27:
1) Easter (of course)
2) Dan Byrne's birthday!

The 1 Wonder of This Entry:
1) Happy Birthday, Uncle Dan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home