Friday, April 15, 2005

YEAH! Babies Everywhere!

iTunes Post the Third, you demand!

10 Most Recently Downloaded Songs (slightly altered to include favorite new songs):
1) "Do Ya" - Electric Light Orchestra (as in, "do ya do ya want my love?")
2) "Animal House" - Stephen Bishop
3) "Sara" - Antonello Venditti (NEW FAVORITE SONG)
4) "Please Don't Go" - K.C. and the Sunshine Band
5) MGM Lion Roar (why)
6) "I'm All Out of Love" - Air Supply
7) "Here I Am" - Air Supply
8) "Fantasy" - Mariah Carey
9) "Se Telefonando" - from the motion picture Mina
10) "Afternoon Delight" - Starland Vocal Band (why didn't I have it before?)

#3 is this italian song about a guy singing to a girl, saying "sara, wake yourself up - it's springtime! sara, its 7 o'clock and you should go to classes. oh oh oh sa-raaaa don't forget you're pre-e-egnant!...maybe one day I'll marry you."
which is amazing.

List Of Additional Recently Downloaded Songs, Not In Top 10:
(Honorable Mention):
1) "Damn [I Wish I Was Your Lover]" - Sophie B. Hawkins
2) "Hangin' With Mr. Cooper" - from the eponymous TV show
3) "He's A Rebel" - The Crystals
4) "Love Is Alright Tonight" - Rick Springfield
5) "Don't Let It Bring You Down" - Neil Young
6) "Searching My Soul" - one miss Vonda Shepard
7) "My Funny Valentine" - as sung by Matt Damon
8) "Take A Letter Maria" - RB Greaves

yeah that's about it.
Tonight was a night for butterscotch schnapps...and memories

...and this nutrigrain bar commercial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home