Monday, May 09, 2005

I'm In Heaven With My Boyfriend, My Laughing Boyfriend

Are those really the words?

Sat outside in the sun! GLORIOUS!

Had words with Mr. Byrne and guess who was invited to the wedding reception...was it a certain runaway bride? AND her would-be husband? It might just be.
Or maybe it isn't!

Frontiers exam, how you talkin? pssshhh whatever

Does anyone know that song? It's called "I Got A Man" and it's by Positive K. It's from my Monsters of Rap cd. Thanks, Fran!

Are you a chef? 'Cause you keep feeding me SOUP.
(that's also from that song)

One exam left, old Music Theory with old Mr. Holland. She doesn't care. She who? She-me.

YOU GUYS,
THE SUN
AND THE GRASS-
THEY WERE TOO GOOD.

Too good even for everyone. Except for the two little babies.

I might never smoke a cigarette - that's the thing I'll never do.

Packing up my room = depressing

Leaving a message on Grandma Bobbie's machine = always a good idea

I bought some artificial tears and I stole the tv!

I CAN'T KEEP MY MIND IN ONE PLACE
So...
OUTTIE 2000!

!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home