Monday, May 02, 2005

Perche Ti Voglio Bene

Thoughts:
1) Don't want to think of Varsity Show being over...it's too much and I can't think about it
2) All-nighter tonight. First of the semester - comes just in time because this is the last day of classes for the semester.
3) Stomachache from all-nighter
4) time for free-association:
Helen
Ellen
Elena
Alina
Ilana
My brother's first girlfriend in college
My brother's first girlfriend
Jennifer Ashley
Laura Ashley
My window curtains at home
My room at home without lights on in the middle of the day
Feeling of desolation as a ten year old
Putting all my shit in the guest room hallway when I was six, to shove it all into the guest room
Hearing "Yesterday" by the Beatles and feeling of desolation at six years old
Finally cleaning out guest room in ninth grade
Trip to Boston (spent my first night in cleaned out guest room when we got back)
Harvard
Alison's sister
Alison
Diet pepsi
pepsi vs. coke
pepsi's a bitch
the world of coke
beverley
beverly d'angelo
chevy chase
instant messenger icon
gilda radner
my email account
shepherd's pie
chicken pot pie
turkey pot pie in the cafeteria
the taste of cooked carrots
shitty carrots from wednesday night church dinners at Briarlake when I was 7
Zachary Wetzel
the twins Ben and Haley
Mary Evelyn?
treehouse with awesome hollowed-out living quarters
multi-sided big screen tv to put in canopy of tree house
Ernest Scared Stupid
Matt telling me that you could see the monster's costume zipper - that's how you know he's fake...no reason to be scared.
Matt telling me that 2+2=4 and 3+3=6 when I was four
Figuring out that it's easy to multiply large numbers by five when all you have to do is multiply by ten and then take half of that, or vice versa.

That's enough. I shall read to Walt, take a shower, maybe throw up (damn that caffeine!) (yes sir, I damn thee), go to classes, pout that the semester is closing, buy a fucking plane ticket home already, wah wah wah there's too many swastikas in the bathroom.

(sigh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home