Thursday, May 05, 2005

My Therapist Says Not To See You No More

OH MAN YOU GUYS IT'S BEEN A CRAZY COUPLE OF WEEKS.

If I were you [yers], I don't know that I'd even have this blog bookmarked anymore.

I'd be leaving angry comments
such as these:

(1) Dear Becky,
Snap out of it and write something good! I'm sick of this crazy talk! I'm on fire and there's only one prescription - better entries!
Love,
Guy Who Reads This
(2) BECKY!
where have you a'gone to?
Me so sad,
Sad Girl Who Reads This

I guess I wouldn't necessarily leave those particular ones, but whatever you know what I mean.


So here's what I'll do to get back on track:
LIST OF NEW ITEMS BOUGHT AT URBAN OUTFITTERS YESTERDAY:
(aka "Why oh Why" List):

a. dark green t-shirt, which I am wearing today with a denim skirt (which I transformed from jeans into a skirt with MINE OWN HANDS) - the tag says the color of the shirt is "avocado," but I'm not buying it. They might convince me with "asparagus"
b. slate gray tank top
c. light pink tank top (same kind). It's pretty much flesh colored, which I think is hilarious. I shall wear it several places and watch for the millions of double-takes it's sure to propagate - "Wha! Is that girl topless?! Oh oh wait, on second look I see that she's wearing a flesh-colored tank top. Her modesty remains intact and I am the lech for thinking anything bad about her."

- Side Note - I don't even wear tank tops. Why did I get two? Plus this other one:

d. gray and pink striped tank top, which I plan to wear over the pink tank top. How many times can I write "tank top" in one entry? I shall count and tell you by the end.
e. FAVORITE PURCHASE: black shirt whose vest area is black with a little ruching above the chest. The sleeves and collar are faded black cotton material with yellow and red flowers. It actually might have been designed with me in mind.
f. Lip Venom. For $15. Might have been my stupidest purchase, but it was just sitting there in its mod pink capsule, "Lip Venom by DuWop" and Oh, the possibilities! My mind showed me pictures of boys I will kiss and leave for dead...I couldn't help it. You can't help something like that. You have to buy it and then realize, the way everyone else realizes, that it's just a small vial of burning gloss that smells vaguely of grenadine.
g. Disposable camera with a piece of green cellophane over the flash so the pictures you take turn out greenish.
h. Butterfingers chap stick - doesn't taste or smell like Butterfinger.
i. Pretty White Bracelet just like the one Tess has.

That's what I bought yesterday.

Now I'm listening to the "Family Matters" theme song (thanks, random shuffle) and I'm contemplating the two finals I have tomorrow.
Am I screwed?
Italian - I'd have to do really badly on the final to lose my A
Lit Hum - Maybe. It's a definite possiblity that I'm screwed. But death ain't so bad - look, I even see a light! So pretty...

The good news: tonight, tomorrow night (twice), and saturday night are booked up with outings and parties.

So I got that going for me, which is nice.

"Tank top" count: 8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home