Friday, May 06, 2005

MacArthur Park Is Seven Minutes, Twenty-Nine Seconds Long

Eating goldfish?
yes.

Anastasia Krupnik's goldfish's name?
Frank Goldfish.

Anastasia's brother's name?
Sam.

My unborn child's name (conceived right around Halloween)?
Shmuel.

Full name, please?
Shmuel Asher Lev Chaim Potok Noam Chomsky Abramowicz.

Jewish?
He'll only be half, just like his dear old mom.

Who's the baby-daddy?
Any number of possibilities...think of any half-Jew and he could be it.

Adam Goldberg, the Hebrew Hammer?
Maybe.

Cecille B. DeMille?
He's dead I think.

So not Cecille B. DeMille?
No.

David Duchovny?
You and I both wish.

Who, then?
Just some guy - you don't know him.

Do you know him?
...Not sure that I do.

TONIGHT I'M CRAWLING OUT FROM IN IT!
YOU KNOW WE'RE LIVING ON THE BRINK,
SECOND BY SECOND BY MINUTE BY MINUTE

OUR LOVE IS ALRIGHT TONIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home