Friday, April 29, 2005

No, Not Helen. My Friend - Ellen.

Well it's been a long time since anything like THIS happened. (Posting, that is).

Varsity Show all freakin weekend (say it out loud, please). And all week before that. And all semester before that. I've been running on 4 hours of sleep a night for a week, and it's been working well up until right now, as I sleep on the keyboard.

hmmmm
if I just let my face fall onto the keyboard, what would it type?
(A game katherine and I used to play on instant messenger, if memory serves)

yuu

That was it.

Round two:


(That time it just did four spaces)

SO ANYWAY, if you're reading this in New York, Come see the Varsity Show!
If you're reading this in Atlanta, Suck a lemon.
I don't know what that means
But I'll be DAMNED if I don't love to say it!

That, and "Sit on it!"

VARSITY SHOW! SEE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home