Saturday, May 14, 2005

Pause... What Up, Bitch?

That's what Katherine said on the phone today.
A dramatization:

Me: Doodoo lalala just minding my own business BRIIIIING! BRIIIING! Whoa! It must be the phone!
Me picks up the phone
Me: Hello?
silence
Me: Hellloooooo?
Katherine: Pause...What up, bitch?
Me: laughing hysterically

fin

She's selling knives,
I'm selling my body,
He's selling me back my body for slightly more money, so he's making a profit and I'm just sad,
Who isn't selling something?

I think the last time I saw my friend Mary Gezo was when we babysat some kids together and spent the whole night finding reasons to believe that the kids' father was actually Superman.

Last party of the schoolyear? Yeah, I guess so.

Did you have a blast? Yeah, it was cool.

Did you and Peter Mende-Sieelsodiakc come up with a new secret handshake? YES INDEED.

Jealous much?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home