Sunday, June 12, 2005

I Love You, I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do

Yesterday: Dan Byrne's wedding

Yesterday Pre-Wedding: First time I went to see a movie by myself (really?)

Movie: Monster-In-Law

Wedding: Good

Post-Wedding: I [Heart] Huckabees for the fifth time. Maybe just the fourth. I'm keeping track on a list upstairs.

Today: ALISON'S BIRTHDAY

I: am still home sans mother this weekend

That Means: I might accidentally explode the house

Is: that right? Can I explode something? Oh man, I miss you brain. Have fun on summer vacation, wherever you goed.

Don't: get me wrong if I'm looking kind of dazzled. I see neon lights whenever you walk by.

Don't: get me wrong if I'm acting so distracted. I'm thinking about the fireworks that go off when you smile.


SHARING HORIZONS THAT ARE NEW TO US
Bloggy: Why, thank you Becky...I never knew! I've always been so afraid to tell you exactly how I feel, but now that we're just...laying it out in the open-

Me: What? puts iTunes on pause Hang on I can't hear you over the Pretenders...What are you saying?

Bloggy: mortified, then dejected ...nothing.

fin

Sorry folks, they don't all end happily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home