Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It's Been A Super-Long Time Since I've Seen Dirty Dancing

That's true.

I just sent an email that says "to" where I meant to write "too." And now it's too late to change it...FRUSTRATION

Would I get a lot of money if I were put up in some sort of charity date-auction? I always wonder.
The thought consumes me.

Roadtrip to Nashville tomorrow! Nothing but fun, a car, Tennessee, and bicycle jousting for three whole days. Get it? Bike jousting, like on that coke commercial. My friends and I aren't like those kids, though. We aren't proving that kids do more than lie on the couch. All I do is lie on the couch...that, and take roadtrips. AND Coke isn't sponsoring us...thanks a fat lot, stupid Coke. And after all we've been through - I thought we meant something to each other.

whatEVER.

Here, go buy yourself some more money.

Roadtrip ahoy!

AHOY-HOY!

PS See Crash...NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home