Friday, June 10, 2005

What Do I, Wait An Entire Week Between Entries Now?

You'll never guess.

Do I feel:
a) hot
b) cold
or c) neither

right now?

HOT. I FEEL HOT. It's Georgia and it's June and, although it's 12:43 am, I'm dying from a heat stroke. Because it's that hot.

Survey Says...take off your parka!

Guys, I'm not even wearing a parka - it's getting that serious.

What are you guys talking about? I bought the rug tool I needed and started the rug but GEEZ it's a slow process.
I don't even OWN a parka.
I miss Chris Farley.
I miss Phil Hartman.
I do not miss Victoria Jackson.
These are the people on my tv right now, in an snl skit that parodies "Family Feud." For a while, Christian Slater (the guest) was smoking a cigarette because he regretted his spot at the far end of the line. Then Victoria Jackson started crying.

Songs I've written down on a list so I could remember to download them:
1) "I Know" by Dionne Farris (the one that's like "I know what you're dooooin' baaaaby, I know why you calllll my naaaaame, I know what you're dooooin' and it's not gonna work this tiiiiime")
2) "Move Your Feet" by Junior Senior
3) "On My Way" by Ben Kweller
4) "We Won't Take No For An Answer" from the acclaimed feature film, The Muppets Take Manhattan
5) "La Tortura" by Shakira (I was recommended it by People Magazine)

PS young Chevy Chase = hot hot hot

PPS My friend Lydia is working at Janeane Garofalo's radio show?! And Janeane likes Lydia's hair?!! IT'S ALL TRUE!

I don't know about everybody else, but I'm workin' for the weekend,
which I seem to recall being THREE DAYS LONG
back when I was at school,
a little school I like to call the University of Columbia in the City of New York.

I call it that. Yeah.

I should get a website counter so I can see how many of you doofuses read this stupid thing. Leave a comment if you dare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home