Thursday, June 16, 2005

Skivvies?

said Winger to Mayo.

CONTEST RESULTS:
Blue Ribbon: Bitch-Face Turner
Second-Place Tie for knowing one movie each: Holls McGee & Diet Lum

And now, what you've all probably been waiting for...

1) Animal House
2) Ghostbusters
3) I Heart Huckabees
4) Moonstruck
5) The Parent Trap
6) Moonstruck (the trick was that I put Moonstruck quotes twice)

I feel shitty, really shitty today and I'm not sure why. I think it's because my mom completely guilt-tripped me after work tonight when I wanted to see my friends. Or maybe it's just because I have a losing personality. Funny, I always found it so winning. Driving home twenty minutes ago, I felt like one huge turd - everything I did, all the songs I sang along to, EVERYTHING was stupid. And now I'm watching stupid An Officer and a Gentleman, which is really making me feel better...maybe by the time that guy swallows the ring and hangs himself in the hotel closet, I'll feel right as rain. That's what I'll bank on.

Maybe I'll just see how long I can sleep tonight.

I love Moonstruck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home