Monday, June 13, 2005

This One Loves That One

I should have been drinking today, but all day I was all "no I'll probably want to drive somewhere."

BUT SURPRISE SURPRISE
I haven't left the house all day

(which is actually a surprise)

I've been trying to clean the house to surprise mom when she gets home...but this, just like all my other plans, definitely won't work out.

WHOA HOW IS IT 7 O'CLOCK?!

Movie Game Time:
1) "Is it supposed to be this soft?"
2) "The flowers are still standing!"
3) "The lady hates mayo."
4) "I ain't a freakin' monument to justice! I lost my hand! I lost my bride! Johnny has his hand! Johnny has his bride! You want me to take my heartache, put it away, and forget?!"
5) "Oh yes! Don't say anything about that dear, sweet, precious Vicky! That plot-faced child bride and her electric hips!"
6) "Snap out of it!"

GUESS THE MOVIES FROM THE QUOTES!

(you'd be surprised how many people don't know the last one)
(well, you might not be surprised...I'd be surprised)

To play the game, either post your guesses in the comments or email them to me at my brand new email, becklectic@gmail.com. Yeah, I named it after the blog.
Gross.

PS there's a trick - look for it.

PPS Michael Jackson!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dollar Boner said...

Mcgee here. I only know the 1st one, Animal House. I forgot the snap out of it one, I've seen it though. Whatevs, I am one of the many I guess. As for drinking, yeah you never know when you'll have to go somewhere. Which didn't stop me from making a whiskey and coke about and hour before I drove somewhere. If I wait an hour it'll be ok right? Well I didn't realize it was 120 proof. Oops. It was ok though. Michael Jackson that crazy fuck.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do people really not know about moonstruck?! nic cage, cher, the dad from frasier (and say anything!), olympia, the "white guy" from do the right thing... not as good as joe vs. the volcano, but it still has lines like, "Don't shit where you eat!" indeed.

1:23 PM  
Blogger kat said...

yeah the drinking and driving thing is tough.

But I love a good trivia game!

2 seems really familiar.

I know 3 is I heart Huckabees
and I know 5 is the Parent Trap and I'm thinking 4 is the Big Lebowski perhaps because of the whole lost hand thing, but that's a guess. And of course 6 is your favorite Moonstruck.

Sorry if I ruined it for someone else.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home