Saturday, July 02, 2005

So It's The Laughter We Will Remember Whenever We Remember The Way We Were

You guys, YOU GUYS!

Sleater-Kinney concert tonight!!

I've made big plans to watch Helter Skelter tomorrow night on TvLand.
"Why?"
Let me answer your question with another question:
Why wouldn't it behoove me to learn about mass murders of Charles Manson? Heck, maybe I'll learn something about self-defense or criminal justice...
Or
Maybe I'll just not be able to sleep for a few weeks.

I dyed my hair black this morn, but it just turned out very, very dark brown. Which is good. Because I really wasn't going for goth or Lydia from Beetlejuice or anything...I just wanted it to be a lot darker.

It's better than bleaching it out, right guys?

Right?

ANSWER ME BEFORE I BUY THAT HOME-BLEACHING KIT!

I NEED BOUNDARIES!

I NEED A NUMBER! I NEED A NUMBER! I NEED A NUMBER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home