Thursday, June 23, 2005

What You Really Want

No, not the DJ FuckinShitUpAndShit hit single...

you want my

MOST RECENTLY DOWNLOADED ITUNES LIST!

Here we go!:
1) "Late in the Evening" by Mr. Paul Simon. Yeah, yeah I downloaded it. And I meant it. So deal with it.
2) "Band on the Run" by Sir Paul McCartney and Wings. Last summer there was this weird thing about me and my radio...whenever I turned it on, either this or "Midnight Train to Georgia" would be on. So that's weird.
3) "Love the One You're With" by CSNY. Everybody knows this song is cool. Everybody.
4) "I Know What You're Doing" by Dionne Farris. Acquisition of this song has been in my planner for WEEKS now.
5) "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" by the Hollies. I AM CONSTANTLY SURPRISED AT THE SONGS I DON'T ALREADY HAVE. First "Afternoon Delight," now this?! Sheesh!
6) "Strong Enough to Be My Man" by Sheryl Crow. This is the only Sheryl Crow song I have.
7) "In My White Tee" by Crime Mob. I have no idea.
8) "Sunny Afternoon" by the Kinks. Everybody likes this song but doesn't know about it. Everybody.
9) "Say You'll Be There" by the Spice Girls. Duh.
10) "Love Grows [Where My Rosemary Grows]" by Edison Lighthouse. So maybe I'm the only person who'd put forth effort to have this song. I don't care. I like it. Do you have something to say about it? Do you want to fight? I'll fight you.

That got out of hand.

I'll admit that.

Two days ago, I had a cherry-dipped cone from Dairy Queen for the first time, and it confused me so much. Wax? Means of dipping the cone? How does this cone even exist?! YET IT DOES!

Yesterday, I was driving around when I saw this big truck that said IKEA on it...and in the truck part of the truck was A SEE-THROUGH HOUSE WITH LIVE MANNEQUINS IN IT! THEY WERE SITTING IN THEIR PAJAMAS AND LOUNGING ON ALL THIS IKEA FURNITURE! I started screaming and couldn't stop until I hit my driveway. LIVE MANNEQUINS! DRIVING AROUND! SEE-THROUGH HOUSE ON A TRUCK! IKEA!

PS Next entry: The Ballad of Ashby and Michael Moore

PPS IKEA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home